Terms & Conditions
2. Ownership. This website is owned by the entity COMPAÑÍA IBEROAMERICANA DE SERVICIOS TURÍSTICOS, S.A., with registered office located at Calle Paraguay 2141, pl. 17. of. 23, Montevideo, Uruguay, with tax identification number (RUT) 217254600015, hereinafter "CIST". The contact telephone number is +598-292-7245 , and the fax number is +598 29272434. The contact e-mail address is [email protected].
3. Content of the web. On the web www.impressiveresorts.com there is a series of informative contents about the hotels located in Carretera Macao, Higüey, el Cortecito, Punta Cana, Playa Bávaro, Dominican Republic (hereinafter, the “Hotels”). These Hotels are operated under the brands "Impressive Resorts & Spas®", "Impressive Premium Resorts & Spas®" and "Impressive Royal Resorts & Spas®". This website provides customers and the general public with information regarding the Hotels.
4. Terms and Conditions. These are the general conditions that regulate the access, navigation and use of the Site, as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents (understanding from now on by Contents the texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property). CIST may establish particular conditions that regulate the use and/or contracting of specific services offered to the Users through the Site.
5. Ownership of the Contents. CIST is the owner or licensee of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Contents of the Web Site. All names of services and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. In no case shall it be understood that the access and navigation of the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by CIST. No material published in this Website may be reproduced, copied or published without the written consent of CIST. All the information received in the Website, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered as assigned to CIST free of charge. No information should be sent that cannot be treated in this way.
7. Unauthorized Users. It is forbidden to purchase products and services through the Site by minor children or incompetent persons, and they must duly obtain prior consent from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their care, in accordance with current regulations.
8. Responsibility for use. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the Site. In the event that it is necessary to register in order to access the Contents or the services provided by CIST, the User will be responsible for providing accurate and lawful information.
9. Commitment of adequate use. The User undertakes to make adequate use of the Contents and services that CIST offers through the Site and, without limitation, agrees not to use them to:
i. engage in activities that might be considered illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
ii. disseminate content or propaganda that might be considered racist, xenophobic, pornographic, advocacy of terrorism or against human rights;
iii. cause damage to the physical and logical systems of CIST, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage;
iv. attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate them.
10. Responsibility waiver. CIST will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the Users through the comments, forums, chats, videos, or other participation tools.
11. Responsibilities and guarantees. CIST does not guarantee nor is it responsible for (i) the continuity of the contents of the Site; (ii) the absence of errors in said contents nor the correction of any defect that may occur; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in the Site or in the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Site and/or the impregnability of the security measures that are adopted in it; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Site ; (vi) the damage or harm caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that CIST establishes in the Site or through the violation of the security systems of the Site. Nevertheless, CIST declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the performance of the Site and to avoid the existence and transmission to the Users of viruses and other harmful components.
12. Links to other websites. In the Site, the User may find links to other websites by means of different buttons, links, banners, etc., which are managed by third parties. CIST does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the website that is linked to from the Site.
The booking engine accessible from the web page impressiveresorts.com is operated by the entity [TRAVELCLICK], domiciled in the street [●] [●], [●], [●], with tax identification number (NIF) [●].
13. Links on other websites to the Site. If any User, entity or website wishes to establish any type of link to the Site, they must comply with the following conditions and requirements:
i. The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the URL address of CIST itself and must completely cover the entire screen of the Site. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by CIST, may the website that includes the link reproduce, in any way, the Site, include it as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the Site’s pages.
ii. The page that establishes the link may not declare in any way that CIST has authorized such a link, unless CIST has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity creating the link from its page to the Site wishes to include in its web page the brand name, denomination, commercial name, sign, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of CIST and/or the Site and/or the Hotels, it must previously have the express written authorization of CIST.
iii. CIST does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Site from those web pages that manifestly promote hatred, contempt or discrimination for reasons of birth, race, sex, religion, nationality, opinion or any other personal or social circumstance and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
CIST does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes this link to the Site, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
14. Services provided by third parties through the Site. CIST does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties through this page or on which CIST only acts as an advertising channel or intermediary service provider. CIST will not be responsible for the damages of any kind caused by the services provided by third parties through this page, and in particular, but not limited to, those caused by
i. failure to comply with the law, morality or public order;
ii. the incorporation of viruses or any other computer code, file or program that may damage, interrupt or prevent the normal operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
iii. the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of business secrets, of contractual commitments of any kind.
iv. the performance of acts that constitute illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, that constitute unfair competition;
v. the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, quality, relevance and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible;
vi. the infringement of the rights of honour, personal and family privacy and personal image or, in general, any type of third party rights;
vii. the unsuitability for any kind of purpose and the disappointment of the expectations generated, or the vices and defects that could be generated in the relationship with third parties;
viii. the failure, delay in performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties.
15. Services provided by CIST through the Site. CIST offers its customers the possibility to access services and make reservations through the Site. The use and reservation of the Services will be subject to the conditions, exclusions and limitations that apply to such Services.
16. Duration and modification. CIST will be able to modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way as these general conditions or through any type of communication addressed to the Users. The temporary validity of these general conditions coincides, therefore, with the time of their publication, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified general conditions will become effective. Regardless of the above, CIST may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After such termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in these general conditions shall remain in force.
17. Jurisdiction. The relations established between CIST and the User shall be governed by the provisions of the regulations regarding applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction in force. Nevertheless, for those cases in which the regulations foresee the possibility for the parties to submit themselves to a jurisdiction, CIST and the User, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the Dominican Republic.