2. Ownership. This website is owned by the entity COMPAÑÍA IBEROAMERICANA DE SERVICIOS TURÍSTICOS, S.A. (CIST) with registered office at Calle Paraguay 2141, pl. 17. of. 23, Montevideo, Uruguay and with tax identification number (RUT) 217254600015. The contact telephone is +598-292-7245 , and the fax +598 2927-2434. The e-mail address is email@example.com.
3. Declaration. CIST, as owner for all purposes of the domain names impressiveresorts.com and responsible for the automated files derived from them, guarantees the full and complete fulfilment of the obligations established by Article 44.2 of the Dominican Constitution, Law 172-13 on the Protection of Personal Data and Law 310-14 regulating the sending of unsolicited commercial e-mails (SPAM).
4. Incorporation to file and confidentiality. All data you provide will be incorporated into a file, created and maintained under the responsibility of CIST. Your personal data will be treated by CIST and transferred to companies related to CIST, authorizing their treatment and transfer for the purposes described herein. Your data will also be transferred to BCLO OCEAN BAV, S.L., SUCURSAL EN LA REPÚBLICA DOMINICANA, with registered office located at Carretera Macao Higüey, el Cortecito, Punta Cana, Playa Bávaro and with tax identification number RNC No. 1-30-327734 and to [TRAVELCLICK], domiciled at [●] [●], [●], [●], with tax identification number (NIF) [●] in order to manage the services offered or to send commercial communications of products or services that may be of your interest. CIST is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to the personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from the users in its web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send them commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest to them. We will always respect the confidentiality of your personal data which will only be used for the purpose of managing the services offered, attending to the requests you make, carrying out administrative tasks, as well as sending technical, commercial or advertising information by ordinary or electronic means.
5. Applicable legislation. CIST will process your data in accordance with the data protection provisions of Article 44.2 of the Dominican Constitution and Law 172-13 on the Protection of Personal Data.
7. Security of Personal Data. CIST will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and thus avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology. However, CIST cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore avoid the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
8. Data collected automatically. When you visit the CIST website, the CIST servers automatically store various data about your system, such as the type and version of your browser, your operating system, the website from which you arrive at the CIST website, the pages of the CIST website that you access, the date and time of your access, your IP address, your Internet service provider and other similar data. CIST uses this data to be able to make the website accessible, to detect and resolve any technical problems, and to prevent and, if necessary, prosecute any misuse of the CIST website. In addition, CIST uses this data in an anonymous form (i.e. so that users cannot be identified), for statistical purposes and to improve the website.
10. Responsibility for the data. The Users will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided and are responsible for informing CIST of any modification in the data, CIST being exempt of any kind of responsibility in this respect.
11. Rights of the Users. The users have recognized and may exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation, by means of written communication to the indicated addresses, identifying themselves and specifying their request. If applicable, they must provide a photocopy of their Identity Card or equivalent document. To exercise your rights of access, opposition, rectification or cancellation you may contact us at the company's headquarters (calle Paraguay 2141, pl. 17. of. 23, Montevideo, Uruguay), write to us at the following e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at (+598-292-7245)